Posted by Magda
At yesterday's meeting -- the first of three to redesign the Hanlon -- ministry staff explained the assumptions they used when coming up with the current plan for Hanlon improvements.
- All access to the Hanlon will be via interchanges -- no more traffic lights.
- There won't be any overlapping entrance/exit ramps.
- It will follow current highway standards.
- The posted speed will be 100 km/h.
- The alignment and profile of the highway won't change.
- College Avenue won't be extended west.
- Stone Road won't be extended west (pending approval by the city).
- Northbound ramps at College won't be considered.